Finally! How to Quickly & Easily Create Your Custom-Branded, Client-Attracting WordPress Website!
Is the online world passing you by? Are you still using that clunky old website—or worse, maybe you haven’t launched your site yet?
It wasn’t so long ago that the only marketing tools available for small businesses were of the printed variety.
Business cards. Newspaper ads (remember those?). Postcards and flyers. And lets not forget the Yellow Pages!
Today we have many other options:
The list goes on, but lets not forget that none of these things are as powerful as your own custom branded website.
But Not Just Any Website Will Do
Are difficult to maintain
Are poorly designed
Aren't SEO friendly
If that’s you, then don’t worry. I’m going to show you how you can create a beautiful website and even make it easy to maintain and update, so you can proudly point your prospects to your site and say, “Connect with me here!”
“But Robyn! All That Tech Talk Makes My Eyes Glaze Over!”
I know it can be overwhelming talking about building your own website, especially if you don’t quite understand the difference between FTP and php, and can’t even decide what color to paint your bedroom let alone design a logo.
I get it, but trust me, WordPress makes it easy to get over these and other hurdles. With a solid foundation in place, you’ll easily be able to:
Install a gorgeous theme that perfectly represents your brand
I’ll show you all this and more in…
WordPress Website Bootcamp!
This easy-to-follow—non techy—4-module workshop will walk you through installing, configuring and customizing your WordPress website. I’ll show you everything you need to know, from choosing a domain name to building a community of raving fans.
Each module is focused on one specific aspect of your new website so it’s easy to find exactly what you need, and making this the only WordPress course you’ll need to create your client-attracting website.
Module 1: What’s in a Name?
This is by far the most important question you can ask about your new website, so don’t skip this section!
- Why “dot com” matters—and what to do if you can’t get it.
- Two top choices for domain names that every coach should consider—and you may even already have one (or both).
- 3 important traits every domain must have—these are so important it’s worth spending some time brainstorming this section.
- Why it might not be smart to buy anything but .com—many small business owners never even consider this, and it costs them traffic!
- Why you should never trust your website to a low-cost host—and where to get top-quality service and security on a budget.
- 4 essential services your hosting account must provide—use this checklist before you buy to avoid massive frustration later.
- How to ensure the world knows where your new website lives—don’t worry – this is as techy as it gets, and you only have to do it once.
- How to install your new site in less than 5 minutes—even your great Aunt can do this (it really is that easy)!
- One important step to help keep your website safe—do not skip this step!
Module 2: Designing Your Site Like a Pro
This is where it gets fun! While in the past designing a new website required learning a coding language, CSS knowledge, Photoshop, and a whole host of other hard-earned skills, WordPress has mostly eliminated all of that.
In module 2 you’ll discover:
- 10 questions to ask before you begin designing—get clarity on these elements, and your design will evolve as if by magic.
- 6 pages every website needs—and the one that qualifies as the bare minimum (yes, you can get away with just this one page if you must!)
- Critical elements to include on your home page—get this part right and new visitors will instantly know they’re in the right place.
- 7 ways to get your message across through design—and the one question to ask before adding anything to your page.
- How to ensure mobile visitors get your message, too—this one simple trick will make all the difference.
- How to choose your color scheme like a pro—no art degree required.
- My top choice for an easy-to-configure theme—plus why you should avoid using free themes.
When it comes to branding and professionalism, your website theme, colors and imagery is key. Module 3 will bring you up to speed quickly and painlessly.
Module 3: Using the Power of WordPress
Here’s where you’ll truly begin to appreciate what WordPress can do for you and your business. The first step is to complete the installation and log in to your shiny new website, and after that we’ll dig into the powerful options at your disposal, including…
- How to instantly beautify your new site with your chosen theme—this really is “one-click” easy and won’t take more than 30 seconds to do.
- The step-by-step process for adding new themes and plugins to your site—I’ve even included screenshots, so you’ll be up to speed quickly.
- How to create custom layouts for your pages and posts—this option makes it simple to create opt-in pages, sales pages and more.
- How to use widgets to make your site more user friendly—plus the most important features your sidebar needs to showcase.
- How to create new pages—and how to add them to your navigation menu so readers can find the most important information on your site.
- 4 types of plugins every site needs—and how to find and install them quickly.
- Top specialty plugins that add popular functions such as pop-ups, SEO and social sharing.
Module 4: Start Building Your Income-Generating Community
Now that your new website is beautified, branded and fully functional, it’s time to get to work building your tribe! These loyal fans and followers will be ideal prospects for your coaching packages, so let’s get to work showing them what you’ve got to offer.
In module 4 you’ll learn…
- The single most important page on your site—and what to include there.
- How (and where) to use images to clarify your message—today’s website visitors crave visual stimulation, so skipping this step risks driving readers away.
- How to keep Google happy with your images—this one trick will help keep your site at the top of the search results, so don’t skip it!
- How to develop your authentic voice—get this right and you’ll instantly attract just the right people to your community, while gently turning away those who aren’t a good fit.
- How to use video on your site—don’t worry, though, this is so easy anyone can do it—even you!
- How to protect your work—just like your computer’s hard drive, you must back up your website. I’ll show you how to automate this critical task so you can move on to other matters.
- How to form a connection with your audience—this is as easy as creating a system that builds on itself. Your new website makes it easy!
- 4 Live Q&A Calls with Robyn to receive guidance, and support to design your website.
- Email Funnel Workbook to help you nurture your prospective clients once they sign up on your website.
- Private FB Group a supportive community to share with as you design your WordPress website.
When I hired Robyn, the Technology Queen, I had no idea I’d be gaining, not only tremendous support for my very first tele-summit, but also a coach and trusted confident. This woman knows her technology and all the ins and outs of creating a successful summit. Robyn is an extremely competent and professional visual assistant, and will do exactly what you request when you request it. But she’s more than that. All you need to do is ask and she will share with you her wealth of knowledge and experience garnered from having supported coaches through over 150 tele summits. And beyond…I’m very fortunate to have been able to acquire Robyn as my personal and trusted VA. I don’t want to think what I’d do without her. Thank you Robyn and her team.
Create Your Own Client Attracting Website in Record Time
If you thought it would cost thousands to have a website designed and built for your business, then you’re in for a pleasant surprise. By leveraging the power of WordPress, you can have your own custom-branded, client-attracting site built in a weekend—or even less.
And the best part is that WordPress’ built-in functionality, SEO-friendly code, and easy-to-use themes and plugins make it the perfect choice for community building. Not only that, but you no longer have to have a degree in computer science to make it work. Today’s point-and-click themes and plugins mean that even a self-described technophobe can quickly earn the title of Webmaster.
In today’s fast-paced, easily distracted world, you need every advantage you can get to build a community of loyal fans and buyers. A WordPress website is a critical piece of that puzzle. Isn’t it time you had one?
REFUND POLICY: I am offering a 30-day refund from date of purchase. All you need to do is send me an email with the request and letting me know why and I’ll send your refund.